1. Open the blockchain app on your mobile phone and click Menu at the top.
If you do not have the Blockchain app, you can download it here if you have an iPhone or here if you have an Android.
3. Click the ‘+’ button near the imported addresses
f you are prompted with permission request, click OK.
4. Scan the private key with your camera. Do not scan the public key, it will not work. Hold your hand over the public key to prevent yourself from accidentally scanning it instead of the private key.
Once you’ve scanned the private key QR code, you should be presented with a success message. Click OK.
5. Now that you’ve imported it, we need to transfer the funds to the wallet. Click Transfer Funds.
6. Confirm the details by clicking send at the bottom. This will finalize the transfer from the imported paper wallet to your blockchain wallet.
You should get a message stating that “your payment has been sent”. You may choose to archive the transaction or not. Make your selection to continue.
7. Click Home
You should see a recent transaction that shows received on the activity screen. Verify the funds are available by going to your dashboard.
You’re Done! Your funds should now appear in the dashboard.
View all Locations
Made with ♥ in Detroit | Copyright Digital Access LLC-Cash2Bitcoin 2021